Friday, January 13, 2006

Wasn't today a lovely day!

The weather was dreary, but today was a great day at the Ridge!

There were lots of questions about last night's homework, so we spent all of class today going over the work. Anyone who didn't complete their work because they didn't understand can show me their completed work on Tuesday to get a stamp.

2nd Period class did not meet because we went to an assembly celebrating the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. It was an excellent assembly!

I offered some extra credit just in case there were some eager students who felt they needed to practice probability over the long weekend. (I don't think I mentioned this to 1st or 2nd period).

Math: p. 585, Lessons 9-2 and 9-3
Pre-Algebra: p. 754, Lesson 12-6

Attention Math Team!!! Our next tournament is Saturday, January 21. I will send home details next week. I will also be calling or emailing the parents who offered to drive.

The next test will be Wednesday or Thursday. Have a great long weekend!

3 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Mrs.Simpson......thanks 4 making this blog...it is really helping and i think that i am finally caught up...by the way, this is maisey. Some things are still over my head but at least in not still drowining in the math ocean. This is so much easier than having to wait a whole day to still be confused in class. Now, i can play games on the math website and actually understand....well some of it. See ya in 4th class on tuesday bye~

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Mrs Simpson said...

I'm so glad you are finding this to be helpful! Thanks for letting me know! If you have any suggestions for making this more helpful, let me know.

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous ashley said...

hey Mrs.Simpson this is Ashley. i think this blog is helping me a hloe lot. see you in 1st period!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home