Sunday, February 12, 2006

On a personal note...

I will not be at school on Monday because my youngest child is sick. He has had a runny nose for a while, and a cough and fever developed last night. This morning he had a seizure caused by a high fever. I took him to the emergency room, and after a thorough exam (the poor child was poked, swabbed, or stuck everywhere you could possibly imagine!)it was determined that he probably has a virus or possibly walking pneumonia. I'm not sure how long I will be at home with him. Many of you know that my husband is on active duty with the Army, and I'm not sure I want to leave Joel with anyone else until I am sure that he is better.

Students...be good while I am out. I will be back as soon as possible.

7 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about Joel,I hope he will get well soon.My family and I will be praying for him.I will try to keep the class under control,LOL!

Sincerely,
Roderick S.

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Mrs Simpson said...

Thank you, Roderick. I know your prayers will help. I'm not worried about your class now that I know you have it covered! :-)

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since Roderick is going to keep the class under control...i'll keep him and me under control!?! Hope your son feels better soon!!! We'll keep the good thoughts going!

AK

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ned homwrk

ur frend,
PIE

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll great. If you need help let us know. Family First!

Eddy

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MRS.SiMPSON,
i hOPE ThAT YOUR SON GEtS BEttER SOON.ME AND MY FAMilY ARE PRAYING FOR YOUR SON.DONT WORRY ABOUT YOUR SON I KNOW HE WIll GET WELL SOON.WE MISSED YOU AT SCHOOl.IT WAS NO FUN WITHOUT YOU IN MATH!I HAVE TO GO!BYE MRS,SIMPSON

SINCERLY,
YOUR 1ST PERIOD STUDENT

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home