Friday, February 03, 2006

TGIF!

Math classes had a test today over the first part of chapter 7. I have a very busy weekend, so I know that I won't have it graded by Monday! I gave back and went over Monday's test with first period. I will go over it with the other classes on Monday. There was an assignment after the test: p. 570, Lesson 3-4. Those who didn't finish in class need to finish it by Monday.

Pre-Algebra classes just went over last night's homework. There were lots of questions that we spent time discussing, and we did not have time to begin something new.

We spent some time in homeroom today giving students their scores on the Practice ARMT tests we have been taking. Ask your child how they are doing!

Math Team will meet at 5:45 AM Saturday to travel to Birmingham for our tournament. See you then!

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Big T said...

I forgot my homework assignment on
2/6/06. I tried to check this but it is not posted

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous hayden naumann said...

need homework :<

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home