Thursday, March 02, 2006

How was the aquarium?

Most of the 7th grade went to the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga today for a field trip. I have a meeting that I must attend before they return, so I stayed at with the students who didn't go on the trip. We have had a really good day. No homework tonight!

Here is the work from this week:

Monday, February 27
Math: ARMT Worksheet, Objective 8 - complete questions
Pre-Algebra: pp. 371-373, #12-22 even, 24-31, 34-44 even

Tuesday, Februay 28
We took the Writing Assessment today, and there was no new homework.

Wednesday, March 1
No new homework.

2 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. Simpson,
I need to take my chapter 7 test for last week and I may be out tomorrow. When would you like to schedule a time for me to take it?
Roderick Steward

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs.Simpson,
I need you to explain the less than or greater than equasions because I do not understand at all.....I really thought that I did but I didn't. My mom had a hard time explaining it to me and I was not ready for that test so when you go over it tommorrow i might need a little more help.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home