Friday, May 19, 2006

One more week...

I am not really ready for this school year to end, but I am ready for a break! I have enjoyed this group of students so much. I will miss you all next year!

I gave out current averages today. I will be giving a test Monday that will allow students to drop a grade. Their grade today is as low as it can get. If they score higher than their lowest test grade on Monday, then their grade will increase. They should know if they really need to study or not. The math test will be over converting measurements, and the pre-algebra test will be over surface area and volume.

Today's assignments:
1st Period: None
2nd Period: None
3rd Period: p. 576, #10-14 even, p. 581, #11-15 all
4th Period: p. 576, #10-14 even, p. 581, #11-15 all
5th Period: p. 48, #48-52, p. 280, #54-59

2 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is maisey. um....i sorta forgot my mathbook, i thought i had it but it turns out that i didn't, and i just wanna know if it is okay if i follow along while you are doin class because i REALLY dont understand thins, i am getiing so confused!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Mrs Simpson said...

I will go over it before the test. Try this link (http://www.math.com/tables/geometry/surfareas.htm) to get to some help with surface area.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home